Should you hire a tax relief company. Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS and the Niw What Help books image.

Should You Hire a Tax Relief Company?

You don’t need to face tax delinquency or problems with the IRS or state alone.

Should you hire a tax relief company?

We believe the answer is yes.

If you need tax relief help of any kind, it’s often much easier to resolve your tax problem with a company specializing in tax problem solutions. The Tax Relief Company is one such company. We will guide you through the impossibly complex and stressful tax relief process.

Of course, you want to work with a reputable company. There are qualified tax relief companies, and some make unreasonable promises to solve all your problems and eliminate your entire tax bill. We do not guarantee that we will eliminate all your tax liability. We will, however, guarantee that we will get you the best settlement acceptable to the IRS or state.

Enrolled Agent (EA) and Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS) Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS, knows the “IRS Collection Maze” backward and forward, inside and out. Schneider can determine which tax relief services will best resolve your tax problem, be it state or federal. And if he feels that he can help, you will recommend a complimentary strategy session if you owe more than 10K.

Please check our website with our online reviews and settlements. In addition, if you owe over $10K, we offer a complimentary strategy session.

We have no outrageous offer, no outlandish promises, or unrealistic guarantees of solving all your tax problems—just total transparency.

Which one of these tax problems can we help you with?
  • Tax Liens & Levies
  • Wage Garnishment
  • Unfiled (Back) Tax Returns
  • Offer in Compromise
  • Audit Representation
  • IRS Letters & Notices
  • Innocent Spouse Relief
  • Current Year Tax Return Preparation
  • Trust Fund Recovery – Payroll Tax Problems
  • Properly Structured Installment Agreements

Contact our firm today if you have a tax problem and owe more than $10k to the IRS or state but can’t pay in full. We help people find tax relief, file years of unfiled tax returns, and sometimes settle their tax debt for a fraction of what’s owed. Call today, 877-355-8010, to end your tax problems permanently. Or book an appointment online,